September 20, 2018
SPSI is slated to launch its new web presence Fall 2018
Southwestern Provider Services, Inc. was founded in 1992 in Dallas, Texas to assist medical providers in improving revenue cycle management by supplying an electronic communications conduit with the payer community. Through dedication to customer service and an ability to quickly adapt to customer needs, SPSI has grown to serve over 4000 physicians (in provider organizations ranging from single physician private practices to very large physician groups) located throughout the southwestern United States. Our increased client base has afforded us the opportunity to expand our support facilities to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Houston, Texas, Phoenix, Arizona, and Orange County, California along with our original Dallas/Fort Worth facility.
In the Fall of 2018, SPSI will launch their new state-of-the-art web presence, providing their existing and new clients with even more resources than ever before. Regularly updated, the public can find detailed information about SPSI services, get answers to Frequently Asked Questions about EDI, find Medical EDI industry related news, and more.
September 03, 2018
Important New Changes for Arizona state clients coming October 1, 2018
As of October 1, 2018, all AHCCCS GMHSA (General Mental Health and Substance Abuse) patients were migrated to one of seven ACC (AHCCCS Complete Care) plans. These are commercial insurance companies providing coverage to the GMHSA population and being compensated by AHCCCS.
- CENTRAL GSA (Maricopa, Gila and Pinal Counties): Banner University Family Care, Care 1st, Steward Health Choice Arizona, Arizona Complete Health, Magellan Complete Care, Mercy Care, UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- NORTH GSA (Apache, Coconino, Mohave, Navajo and Yavapai Counties): Care 1st and Steward Health Choice Arizona
- SOUTH GSA (Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Santa Cruz and Yuma Counties): Banner University Family Care, Arizona Complete Health, UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (Pima County only)
August 11, 2018
New Enhancements to E-Claim Rule Customizations Rolled Out
SPSI's advanced rules engines has been allowing clients to benefit from automatically applying standard and custom rules. And now, we've rolled out the latest enhancements to the rules library based on the latest compliance standards.
Here are just a few of the features that are now more advanced than ever:
- The rules engine includes a comprehensive claim rules library.
- Clients can develop and add their own claim rules to the library.
- Claims not meeting all the rules are included in workflow with information to resolve the exception.
July 20, 2018
SPSI Announces Upcoming Expansion to New Mexico Offices
SPSI currently serves over 4000 physicians (in provider organizations ranging from single physician private practices to very large physician groups) located throughout the southwestern United States. SPSI's increased client base has afforded the company the opportunity to expand their support facilities to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Houston, Texas, Phoenix, Arizona, and Orange County, California along with our original Dallas/Fort Worth facility.
In 2019, SPSI, the EDI company that you know, will be expanding its presence in New Mexico. This means a larger local base of SPSI expert consultants and representatives ready to serve businesses in the area. SPSI is known for the superior EDI support and face-to-face consulting they're able to offer their clients, and this expansion is another step ahead for the company. If your physician offices are currently located in New Mexico, contact SPSI today to arrange for a meeting with one of the local representatives currently serving the area.