A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE FOR E-REMITS
SPSI's Electronic Remittance Advice Module (e-remits) completes the claims management cycle by providing a comprehensive set of tools to retrieve, post, and analyze payor's remittances.
While SPSI's automated posting tools can significantly reduce manual posting time, the client-defined rules and reporting help analyze and improve the overall claim payment process.
We also maintain the previous eligibility and benefits for clients that may need proof of eligibility for payment of services.
- SPSI works with Payers to setup ERA.
- Retrieve remittance information in a variety of formats and communication protocols.
- Automated remittance posting.
- Client–defined payment posting rules.
- Client–defined exception-based reporting.
- Extensive reporting including:
- Bank Reconciliation Reports
- Practice Management System balancing reports
- Audit trail of all posting activities
- On-line Explanation of Benefits
- Reduce staffing for manual payment posting.
- Improved accuracy and consistency (posting rules)
- Exception-based reporting.
- Improved cash flow.
- Remittance analysis.