SOUTHWESTERN PROVIDER SERVICES, INC.
Southwestern Provider Services, Inc. was created to assist medical providers in improving revenue cycle management by supplying an electronic communications conduit with the payer community.
SPSI was founded in 1992 in Dallas, Texas with the goal of providing an effective, low cost "Electronic Data Interchange" (EDI) solution to smaller medical providers who wished to take advantage of the new Internet technologies, but found that costs were prohibitive in an EDI marketplace that was geared to serving hospitals and large provider organizations.
DEDICATION TO SERVICE
Through our dedication to customer service and our ability to quickly adapt to customer needs, SPSI has grown to serve over 4000 physicians (in provider organizations ranging from single physician private practices to very large physician groups) located throughout the southwestern United States. Our increased client base has afforded us the opportunity to expand our support facilities to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Houston, Texas, Phoenix, Arizona, and Orange County, California along with our original Dallas/Fort Worth facility.
HOW SPSI CLIENTS BENEFIT
By utilizing our state of the art computer and Internet technologies, SPSI clients find substantial benefits such as:
- Reduction in the time between claim submission and claim payment
- Reduction in the overall costs associated with the third party payment process
- Ability to process claims from almost any practice management system or data format and submit them to a network of over 1400 payers
- Automatic detection of faulty claims prior to submission with our robust rules engine
- Access to additional robust HIPAA compliant electronic claims submission and management tools
- Superior customized reporting
SPSI also offers an expanding product line that includes electronic eligibility checking. This, in combination with our low entry and operation costs, customer service orientation, and unmatched adaptability makes Southwestern Provider Services, Inc. the right EDI solution for any provider organization.